Spacegirlz Returns Spacegirlz Returns

I just love Debbie Harry

Scrap Metal Scrap Metal

The KO thresholds don't fucking work :(

DarkTimmy responds:

Hmmm thanks for playing but are you sure. I thought they were working too but you have to exceed them first and then you can knock a guy out the next round. I'll check it and thanks for the feedback! Best, -Tim

Think Up Think Up

Sliding effect = annoying

Ball 458 Ball 458

Interesting concept but the score submitting screen popping up every time you want to retry is a right pain in the ass :(

Pixel Floors Pixel Floors

Level 4 : click the ceiling

A Rabbit Fable A Rabbit Fable

One of the best work on Newgrounds for quite a while, if not the best ...
I've always been a bit of a fan of artists who really venture into the world of dreams and nightmares such as Bosch or Dali, now you. So thanks ever so much for this little masterpiece.
Visually stunning and yet humoristic, never mind the couple of glitches (couldn't catch the tear, stupid waving bunny, lost the saw after the first cut and lost the cup of coffee) that happened occasionally in the many times I played.

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

The artwork saves the day !
Once one understands the survival tricks (in other words, how the variables work), one can play to infinity and it becomes excessively boring.
I called it a day at around 2300 survival days with about 400 days of food in the bank (for some reason the scoreboard stopped at around 1500 days). There may be an idea : the stock of food should probably be capped ... realistically most food would go off at some point within a few months ... just to keep it a bit more challenging.
The RPG with "controlled" luck idea is pretty good but it's all a bit too static. It needs more types of encounters, more side stories. Clicking on the same button over and over again takes away a lot of that illusion of interactivity that your other point-n-click games have.
Same game, but more complex, maybe with a few simple animations ... and please, indulge us with more of what you are gifted at : illustrations (instead or with the text).
As a small digression in my review : the mighty tash rules !

Fall Down X Fall Down X

You need to increase the difficulty because I can play this to infinity. Boredom got me to stop playing at 42000 odd points (don't say I didn't give it a good go).

uglyslug responds:

i increase the difficulty, people complain it's too hard
i decrease the difficulty, people complain it's too easy

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT

Oh Snow! Oh Snow!

Not bad but some rules need clarifying : at what point can you bounce off of that damn snow ball and at what point can you not ? It's too random !
I'm at level 23 and this seems to be the key.

Sheep Up Sheep Up

Good fun at first but quickly becomes too repetitive.

The "totally upgraded" medal doesn't work.

NewKrok responds: