Marmalade - Django Marmalade - Django

Great movie, superb parody !

Flu Season Flu Season

Why are there always bits of carrots in my puke even when I don't eat carrots ?

Grape Grape

Glad to see that Tarboy is alive and well :)

Spacegirlz Returns Spacegirlz Returns

I just love Debbie Harry

Scrap Metal Scrap Metal

The KO thresholds don't fucking work :(

DarkTimmy responds:

Hmmm thanks for playing but are you sure. I thought they were working too but you have to exceed them first and then you can knock a guy out the next round. I'll check it and thanks for the feedback! Best, -Tim

Think Up Think Up

Sliding effect = annoying

Dragon Savior Dragon Savior

5/5 10/10

I'm not big on metal but THIS is sheer instrumental beauty !
Is your work available on CD so I can listen to it on something better than my shitty laptop speakers ?

Earth's continents Earth's continents

Great art, simplistic idea, racist but good in the sense that it could open a debate on racism. So, well done to the artist !
Unfortunately, I am so disappointed to see no sign of debate in the reviews : do we all agree that races should be preserved ??? Like endangered animal species ? Is a melting pot not an equally beautiful idea, where individuals have the choice to make human genetics evolve beyond recognised races through marriage and union.
Humanity is one species, not several.
Preservation of races is the result of social segregation and this, despite all the varnish of good intentions that may exist behind it, is not a beautiful idea for individuals.

Trebuxet responds:

When you mix races massively and also if you promote mass immigration, you are destroying cultures and nations. That's an act of genocide.

Mecha & Pilot Mecha & Pilot

Great art !
It reminds me of Wikus Van De Merwe and his alien Mecha.
Maybe it's just missing a hydraulic jack at the back of the arm or something.

thdark responds:

Aaaah that's one of my favourite movies, cool that this reminds someone of it. (Though it really wasn't an influence at any point in this haha)

shark anatomy fail shark anatomy fail

Beautiful !

Immaculate style and technique ... for a picture stained with blood.
So beautiful I want to cry !